Saturday, July 19, 2008

100th post!!!

Right now I'm bored--bored because it's a hot, sticky, humid day here on the Eastern Seaboard, and there's an air quality alert till 10 PM because of it. I'm asthmatic, and even though my asthma is well-controlled, I'm confined indoors because the pollutants and particles can still get to me.

I've tidied up a bit--put things away, washed dishes, and am now here. I baked my bittersweet mocha coffee cake this morning, and it was the best batch I've baked in a while. (That, and I had the proper ingredients this time). I substituted half of the required flour with soy protein powder to boost the nutritional content. I had a small slice and it made a nice breakfast.

And now I've just realized that this is my 100th post!!! Yeah!!! And if you look to the left of the screen and scroll down a bit, you'll see where my readers have been coming from. I'm getting readers from some places I never thought I'd see! This makes me happy. :)

That, and I just started a new book: On Mexican Time, by Tony Cohan. I'll post more about it once I've gotten farther into the book.

Now I'm going to tidy up some more...my condo's a mess! Ciao!

No comments: