1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) Very tall, book to ceiling bookcases
2. What is your dream car? A four-door sedan that runs purely on electricity...or better yet, water
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog? I loves me some Facebook 4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want? Neither...I love my Pantech...I'd rawther have an iPod touch, though...all the apps of the iPhone, sans bills
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? I read, nap, watch Conan clips on YouTube or my Carol Burnett and Glee DVDs
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. Spinach...I love raw spinach...or spinach sauteed in olive oil and bulbs of garlic
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? A travel writer
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? NO. FRAKKIN'. WAY.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) Mrs. Werner, 2nd grade
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? Beats me! 11. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was finishing my first year of grad school
12. By this time next year, I ... ..will be one year older.
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? Yes and yes.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? I have no idea. I have some real life actors I'd like to shag, but no fictional characters.
15. What is your greatest pet peeve? People who are late to EVERYTHING.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? Over Memorial Day weekend I went on a three-day road trip to Newport, Boston, and then Fall River for a friend's wedding. 398.8 miles round trip.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Spell check baby!
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? I don't really have a nickname.
19. What are you dreading at the moment? It's been stressful at work lately.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope.
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. Too young.
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Sleeping
23. Do you have any famous relatives? Nope
24. How many different beverages have you drank today? Three...water, coffee, tea
25. What is something you are excited about? I have a friend getting married July 4th...it's going to be a mini-college reunion
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? This morning at church
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I'm extra curly today!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Baking cupcakes for coffee hour today
29. What’s a word that you say a lot? Ayudeme (Spanish for "Help Me")
You'll find a mixture of anything and everything here. This blog was originally designed to post my book reviews. You'll still find those here, but you'll also find an eclectic mix of all of my interests--music, politics, recipes, scrapbooking, places I've been, people I've met, and occasional visits from the resident felines.
Wanna know more? Send me an E-mail! email@example.com