Wanna play along? Click thine button:
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
It's an electric toothbrush with bright, cornflower-blue sparkle paint on one side. The rest has a matte white finish. In case you have been wondering, yes, I have had paint colors on the brain lately.
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
I haven't been out of the house today. My cats made me smile today. Does that count?
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Sleeping blissfully. Sleeping late for the first time in weeks.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Heating olive oil on the stove. I am giving my hair a hot olive oil treatment as we speak. My hair is encased in plastic wrap, and will be for the next hour as the oils penetrate the strands of my locks. I expect trick or treaters soon; this will be a good way to scare them.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger! I made the mistake of buying the mini ones for the trick or treaters...let's just say I'll be lucky to hand a few out by the end of the night.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I don't know...like I said, I haven't left the house today, and have had no human contact. I don't even remember the last thing I said to las gatas.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
It's a toss-up among chocolate chip cookie dough, dulce de leche, peanut butter cup, and cookies and cream. How to choose? I go with whatever flavor's on sale. Which reminds me, Blue Bunny ice cream's on sale at the A and Piss Off; I may have to actually make a trip to that wretched establishment.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A cup of Kona coffee from the Keurig.
10. Do you like your wallet?
What kind of a question is this? I've had mine for several years now; I guess I like it!
11. What was the last thing you ate?
A cup of Fiber One vanilla yogurt.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope, not this week. A month ago I took advantage of the Old Navy sweater sale and bought a few new sweaters.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Two minutes of a Boston Bruins game.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Smartfood. Best damn popcorn on earth.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
My friend Chantal, the one who staged a curly hair intervention not long ago.
16. Ever go camping?
Last time I went camping was back in the fifth grade. Our Girl Scout troop went on a Girl Scout camping jamboree weekend. We slept in cabins and washed up in privies--we didn't exactly rough it.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I have to. I have a vitamin D deficiency.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Yep, but there are some Sundays where I feel it's good to sleep in and just take the day as it comes.
19. Do you have a tan?
I live in Connecticut. I have a New Englander's tan--nice and pasty white. During the winter it matches the snow.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I like 'em both equally, but eat pizza more often.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only in restaurants.
22. What did your last text message say?
"Have you heard from so-and-so lately?" Last text from Chantal.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to church, correcting papers, and continuing to wash olive oil out of my hair.
24. Favorite color?
Purple. The deeper and plummier the shade, the better.
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
My filing cabinet and one of my bookshelves.
Can You See Me Now?
1 hour ago