Okay, okay, I know I'm posting these on a Friday, but SHEESH!!!
1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they?
My Pampered Chef cookie press. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Not that I have time to bake cookies these days...
2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why?
Mel Gibson. Given all of the press about his rants on tape, I don't feel the need to explain.
3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like.
4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turned 70?
A Beatle is 70 and still rockin'! Good for him!
5. What sport do you absolute see no point in watching?
Synchronized diving. What's the point of it?
6. Trivia time. Do you know the first names of the French twins?
Michelle and Ma-Belle.
7. You are in the best seafood restaurant in Canada. What type of meat do you order?
The rarest, juiciest steak available.
8. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one?
9. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear?
Motherf---er. I can't even swear on my own blog.
10. You are in the finest steak and rib joint in Kimberville (Arizona). What seafood dish do you order?
11. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked?
I've never been to a sucky concert, thank goodness.
12. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours?
I've got a thing for Australian accents.
13. Kimber's got four kids with chicken pox. Berleen is not feeling the love today, so I was asked to host. What do you miss most when neither originator of TT is asking the questions?
Honestly, it's been so long since I've thunked that I can't answer this question!