Saturday, January 1, 2011

Already looking forward to 11.11.11

If we're all jazzed up for today, 1.1.11, imagine the celebrations we'll all have 11.11.11!!! Sorry I haven't been around, kittens...I want to assure you that nothing bad occurred, it's just that I overbooked myself (no pun intended) during the last quarter of 2010. (Man, that last sentence was a modern day punctuation/run-on horror). Anyhoo, hope you're all happy and safe on this New Year's Day. I will try to get back to blogging as soon as I have the time and the mojo...the well has certainly run dry lately. In the meantime, all the best for 2011 and hope to chat with y'all soon!

4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Happy New Year!

Momma Hunt said...

Happy New Year and glad to see you back!

Grand Pooba said...

I never really thought about that day, carazy!

I've been absent myself. It's okay, we don't even need an excuse!

Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too!