Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABCs of Meme

A- Advocate for: Lots of things: Asthma awareness, depression awareness, and public education, to name a few

B- Best Feature: Eyes

C- Could do without: "War is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate."

D- Dreams and desires: To become a published author, or work in a bookstore, or become a librarian. I would love to be a writer most of all of these goals, though.

E- Essential items: iPod, Keurig, cell phone, computer (Same as Jodi...no wonder why we're such good friends.)

F- Favorite past time: reading, drinking tea, and hanging out with the cats as I do so

G- Good at: going with my gut...my intuition has never let me down

H- Have never tried: snowboarding, skiing, or speedskating

I- If I had a million dollars: I'd pay off my college loans and invest the rest.

J- Junkie for: Books, music, Carol Burnett, Anne of Green Gables, and Conan O'Brien (may as well put redheads here, too)

K- Kindred spirit: My BFF...and Anne of Green Gables, too (those of you who have read the series know what I'm referring to)

L- Little known fact: I used to take pictures of pigeons in every city I visited. I had a little album going for a while.

M- Memorable moment: There are lots of them, but I can't think of one specific one right now.

N- Never again will I: stay up till 5 AM because I have to study or work...I will only stay up that late because I want to

O- Occasional indulgence: Ice cream

P- Profession: Education

Q- Quote: "A lot of comedy is tragedy plus time." --Carol Burnett

R- Reason to smile: Friends and family

S- Sorry about: being so careless with money in the past

T- Things you are worrying about right now: Cleaning my house and catching up with chores after being away for 2.5 weeks

U- Uninterested in: The TV show Lost. I know many people who are obsessed with it, but I just don't get it.

V- Very scared of: snakes

W- Worst habits: Nail-biting, procrastination

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Saint Thomas, USVI

Y- Yummiest dessert: cheesecake!

Z- Zodiac sign: Pisces

1 comment:

Momma Hunt said...

Love this, I think I am going to go do this on my blog right now!