Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme

Too lazy to grab the button this week.

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single? Yep, and quite content with it, merci beaucoup.

2. Are you happy? I have no reason NOT to be.

3. Are you bored? Sometimes.

4. Are you naked? We're all naked beneath our clothes!

5. Are you a blonde? As deep a brunette as possible without my hair being considered black.

6. Are you moody? Who isn't?

7. Are you a lover/hater? I'm a lover.

8. Are you hot/cold? Nice and warm.

9. Are you Irish? Well, I'm Sicilian on Papa Cat's side of the fam, but on Mama Cat's side, I'm German, Welsh, Scottish, Dutch, and Gypsy--for starters. I'm sure there's some Irish in there somewhere.

10. Are you Asian? I'm a lot of ethnicities, but not Asian.

TEN FACTS.

1. Name: Kitten

2. Nicknames: I've got lots of 'em.

3. Birth mark: I have a tiny one just above the corner of my left eye.

4. Hair color: Didn't we do this already? VERY dark brunette

5. Natural hair color: VERY dark brunette

6. Eye color: VERY dark brown

7. Height: 5'.25" (And that .25" is VERY important to me)

8. Facebook Mood: Content

9. Favorite color: VERY dark purple

10. One Place to Visit: Puerto Rico

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes...still waiting for that bell to ring, though.

2. Do you believe in soul mates? I do. I don't believe that they're necessarily the ones we're destined to be with forever, though, in a romantic partners kinda way.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Who hasn't?

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes.

6. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? Yes.

8. Are you afraid of commitment? Yes. I like my spontaneity, and the ability to go wherever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want. I'm afraid of losing that in a partnership.

9. Who was the last person you hugged? One of the cats, today. Yesterday, my friend Chantal.

10. Who was the last person you kissed? Don't remember

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust? Love, definitely.

3. Cats or dogs? Um, hello, I'm the frakkin' BookKITTEN!!!

4. A few best friends or many regular friends? A few best friends.

5. Television or internet? Les deux

6. Chinese Or Indian? Chinese food...I'm a sucker for sesame chicken.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in? Romantic night in. I had enough wild nights out during my twenties.

8. Money or Happiness? I'll take both, thanks.

9. Night or day? Thank the Lord for the NIGHTTIME!!! Remember, I don't do mornings!

10. MSN or phone? Phone. I love texting!

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out? No. Never had the guts to do so. You wouldn't, either, if you had to face the tribunal of Mama and Papa Cat growing up.

2. Been skinny dipping? No.

3. Stolen? No.

4. Bungee jumped? Are you frakking KIDDING me?!?

5. Lied to someone you liked? Yes.

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? Never had a jawbreaker, and don't care to do so, either.

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? Yes, and I learned rawther quickly that it's wasteful to continue to wish for something you can never have.

9. Cried because you lost a pet? Yes, when Mama and Papa Cat had to put their cat down a few years ago. It was the cat I grew up with. Very, very sad, but she led a good, long life. She was 16 when she died.

10. Wanted to disappear? Yes. I have a reptilian brain. Fight or flight? Fly!

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes? How can you choose between the two?

2. Light or dark hair? As most of you know, I have a thing for redheads.

3. Hugs or kisses? Both. Why do these stupid memes always want you to choose between two perfectly wonderful things?

4. Shorter or taller? Taller. Remember, I'm barely five feet tall. If I ever have children I'd like for them to have a fighting shot of being at least average-sized.

5. Intelligence or attraction? Definitely intelligence.

6. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous.

7. Funny or serious? Funny

8. Older or Younger? Older.

9. Outgoing or quiet? Outgoing

10. Sweet or Bad Ass? Sweet.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? Yes. I sang in the choir in college.

2. Ever done drugs? Only the ones my doctor prescribes.

3. Ever been pregnant? Nope.

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? Nope. Many of my high school friends were cheerleaders, but that's the closest I ever came to being on the squad.

6. Ever Been on a dance team? I have two left paws. No.

7. Ever been on a sports team? Softball

8. Ever been in a drama play/production? Not since middle school. I usher quite a bit now, though.

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? I have no desire to.

10. Ever been in a rap video? Once again, I ask, "Are you frakkin' KIDDING me?!?!"

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made: Mama Cat, to do the weekly Sunday check-in

2. Last person you hung out with: Chantal and our mutual friend L.

4. Last time you worked: Friday.

5. Last person you tackled: I don't play football.

6. Last person you IM’d: I don't IM, but I text. My last text was to update my Twitter account, and complain about my miserable bracket.

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: Chantal, when we saw "The Time-Traveler's Wife." I really have no desire to see any movies that are out right now, not even "Avatar." Remember, kittens, I'm no fan of James Cameron.

9. Last thing you missed: A meeting at church, a month ago, when I was on vacation.

10. Last thing you ate: Some of Mama Cat's turkey loaf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this! :-)

Marie Cloutier said...

what a great meme. i believe in true love & soulmates too, and am very grateful to have found mine. but i'm not a brunette. weird that it asks you essentially the same question, what four times? LOL.

septembermom said...

That was fun and interesting to read. And I was hoping that you would be part of my rap video posse? Is it cool to say "posse" anymore? Is it cool to say "cool" anymore? See how out of it I am :)