Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayer request

Please send your prayers, good thoughts, and any other good karma over to my friend Yaya. Last week was a very trying week for her. At the beginning of the week she and her husband experienced a tragic loss in their family. At the end of the week, she received a call from their adoption agency, telling her that a birth mother had selected her and Josh as her adoptive parents. Yesterday, she got another call from the agency: The birth mother decided to keep the baby.

Yaya and Josh have been trying to have a baby for the past seven years. They have been through fertility treatments and have had several miscarriages. I, like many of her followers, felt tremendous joy when she first made the adoption announcement last week. Now my heart is heavy with grief.

Please go over, if you are so inclined, and leave a positive comment for her. This is a tremendous loss for her and she needs a lot of love and support right now.

7 comments:

Brandi. said...

I second!

Liz Mays said...

I did leave her a comment and my heart just aches for her.

septembermom said...

I will pray for her. How sad. I'll go visit her now.

Celia said...

Yes, I feel so terrible for them. If ever a woman was meant to be a mother- it is her. She is so loving and giving. I am so sad for her.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh no! That is too sad! She does need some love and support!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. :(

Missy B. said...

How awful! I will go and visit her.....