Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part Two

26. What color is your watch?
It's a fake brushed white gold color, with a pink face. Picked it up at Ocean State Job Lot for $5. Not the prettiest, most stylish watch in the world, but it works.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
The Sydney Opera House, kangaroos, and Hugh Jackman. Especially Hugh Jackman. ;)

28. Would you strip for money?
Ahhh...no. Next question, please.

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I go inside. I find it takes me longer at the drive thru than it does when I actually go in. Besides, I don't like the amount of fuel I waste waiting my turn in line at the drive thru.

30. What is your favorite number?
867-5309. Seriously, though, it's 3. I was born on the 3rd day of the 3rd month, and everything good or bad happens to me in threes.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend Jenny.

32. Any plans today?
Church, cleaning, laundry, cooking, going to a concert with a friend.

33. In how many states have you lived?
Two: New York and Connecticut.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
The realization that I don't have a totally free weekend from now till after the new year.

35. Last song listened to?
The Powdermilk Biscuit Break theme song on A Prairie Home Companion.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Sure! ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA. Did I get them all?

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! No.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Sketchers.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yeah...I'm guilty of that.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know.

41. Do you love anyone?
Yeah.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
A few of them do, yeah.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, eat, sleep. Metro, boulot, dodo.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No.

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
Um, hel-LO! Yeah!

46. What color is your car?
Some people call it kelly green.

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
Um, hel-LO! I'm not married!

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yeah...

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I've been to Riverside in Agawam, Mass and Storytown in Lake George, New York before they became parts of the Six Flags conglomerate. Does that count?

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Don't ask...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite number is 3 too!

Vickie said...

What a bummer! Not a free weekend until the new year!! Isn't there a weekend between Christmas and New Year holiday?

septembermom said...

This "Kelly" likes the idea of a kelly green car. Hey I have to see Australia with our favorite, Hugh Jackman. I bet he's sizzling in it. Fun to learn more about you today.

Mammatalk said...

I think that alphabet thing would have me stumped.

Marie Cloutier said...

I hope your weekends are fun even if they're all spoken for; I think that would stress me out too! :-)

Jenners said...

I'm sorry ... now I have to ask about the scar.