Monday, October 4, 2010

30 days of truth: Day Two

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

I love my eyes and my hair. I have short, bobbed, naturally curly, dark brown hair. Some would say it's black, but if I go out into the sun, you can see reddish-brown highlights. True black hair does not have any highlights.

I also have big brown, wide eyes to match my hair. They're the part of my face I play up the most when I put on makeup. Eyes are the windows to the soul, and you can tell a lot about me just by looking in my eyes. They alone will tell you how I'm feeling. They express my emotions in ways that words never can.

1 comment:

septembermom said...

What a lovely description of you! I have curly hair too, but with gray hair popping through. I want your reddish brown highlights!!