I couldn't resist this one...after all, I was born on the third day of the third month!
3. Where were you 3 hours ago?
At home, checking E-mail, then getting ready for my Zumba class.
3. Is there anything pink within 3 feet of you?
Why, yes there is! A pink and grey striped blanket, and my pink and white blazer.
3. Name the 3 scariest places in the world.
My office (very messy), the woods behind my house, and the north end of town.
3. Name the 3 loveliest sights you've seen lately.
The changing leaves on the trees (LOVE New England), a gorgeous sunset, and the stars in the autumn night sky. I guess I'm a bit of a nature freak lately.
3. Name the top 3 Bands in the year you were born.
KISS, the Eagles, and ABBA
3. Walk to your front door. Go outside and get in your car. Drive 3 miles East. Describe 3 things you saw on your way.
The Price Chopper/Home Depot shopping plaza, the Walgreen's next door to the CVS, and the local university campus.
3. I, Queen Mimi, have sentenced you to a 3-day diet of your most sinful cravings.
What will you be partaking?
Pirate's Booty (that stuff is AMAZING and soooo much better than Cheetos), chocolate flavored peanut butter, and macaroni and cheese. Yummm...
3. Go back to question #3. Change the first word to "travel" and let me know if you survived.
OK, I cleaned up the office...that wasn't too bad...then I went into the woods behind my house and nearly got eaten alive by a raccoon...but that prepared me for surviving the north end of town--barely.
Mimi, pass the Pirate's Booty and mac and cheese, please...
DIY Bunny Ears Headband
4 hours ago