Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Bookkitten's iPod Playlist: Week of June 30th

As I was cleaning out my living room the other day, I found a box of old mix tapes from college. Since cassette players are quickly going the way of the eight-track, I have been using iTunes to recreate some of my favorite mixes. This one dates from February 1995, when I was a Fairfield University freshman.

1. "The Joker," Steve Miller Band
2. "Run, Baby, Run," Sheryl Crow
3. "Lay Down Sally," Eric Clapton
4. "With or Without You," U2
5. "I'm the Only One," Melissa Etheridge
6. "Margaritaville," Jimmy Buffett
7. "What's the Matter Here?" 10,000 Maniacs
8. "Revolution," the Beatles
9. "Tennessee," Arrested Development
10. "Can't Cry Anymore," Sheryl Crow
11. "Hooked on a Feeling," Blue Suede
12. "Cheeseburger in Paradise," Jimmy Buffett
13. "Jungle Love," Steve Miller Band
14. "Candy Everybody Wants," 10,000 Maniacs
15. "Brown-Eyed Girl," Van Morrison
16. "Mickey," Toni Basil
17. "I Dreamed a Dream," Les Miserables
18. "Dancing Queen," ABBA
19. "Copacabana," Barry Manilow
20. "On My Own," Les Miserables
21. "Baby," Brandy
22. "Take a Chance on Me," ABBA
23. "With a Little Help From My Friends," The Beatles

No comments: