Why have I been so domestic this weekend? First I made the chicken soup, then I made some fish for dinner tonight. Tilapia with a honey mustard sauce. Yum!
Earlier today, I picked a whole bunch of apples to make applesauce.
I got home, and cleaned my living room like the dickens, and washed a whole bunch of dishes.
How do I reward myself for all the hard work?
I made a batch of my mom's chocolate chip cookies.
I whipped up the dough in my Kitchen Aid, but did NOT want to have to bake cookies all night. That, and a whole batch o' cookies would be toooo tempting, especially since I've lost a bit of weight recently. So I took an idea that I got from Ellie Krieger of the Food Network, and wrapped the extra dough in wax paper logs to freeze. I was tres proud of myself!
I baked only four cookies, but only ate two of them. Even better moment for me!
Recipe to come...I've got laundry to do!
The Insecure Writer’s Support Group Turns Fifteen!
21 hours ago




























No comments:
Post a Comment