Friday, September 25, 2009

50 Questions

Stolen from the good people at Lola's Diner.


1. Where were you three hours ago? At the gourmet food store, buying a baguette for dinner tonight.

2. Who are you in love with? I'm in love with life...I know that's a "what", but I'm not romantically involved with anyone.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? No.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Nope

5. When was the last time you went to the mall? Do the outlets count? If so, I went a week ago today.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? No.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Well, it's a 2002 with over 136,000 miles on it, so I doubt it's worth that much.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Yesterday, for work. Haven't been back home yet; I'm housesitting from now till Monday evening.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No. I am, however, contemplating going to see Fame. The remake, that is. Is it worth it for me to see? Let me know, kittens; the 80s tv show is rawther close to my heart.

10. Are you hot? Temperature wise, I'm kinda cold right now. Looks-wise...well, I'm pretty modest, so how would I know? Compared to whom?

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee.

12. What are you wearing right now? A blue floral tunic from Lane Bryant and long khakis. Paired 'em with my Sketchers at work today.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash. Whenever I get my car serviced, I always get a coupon for a free car wash. Can't beat that!

14. Last food you ate? A Jello pudding cup.

15. Where were you last week at this time? At the outlets.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes! I bought four tunics at the Lane Bryant outlet. All on sale or on clearance. Go me!

17. When was the last time you ran? I ran down the hall at work this morning. Does that count?

18. What was the last sporting event you watched? A middle school soccer game.

19. Your favorite animal? Oh gee, I wonder...:P

20. Your dream vacation? I have to choose just one?!?! Well right now, since it's getting cold here in Connecticut, I'd love to go to somewhere nice and beachy. Anywhere. I'll pick Australia, cause I've never been there and I can get to stalk Hugh Jackman.

21. Last person’s house you were in? Right now I'm in someone else's house. I'm housesitting!

22. Worst injury you ever had? Cut my left thumb with an Exacto knife. I still have a bit of scar tissue in there. The numbness didn't go away for a couple of years.

23. Have you been in love? Who hasn't?

24. Do you miss anyone right now? BFF...it's been two months since we last talked.

25. Last play you saw? The Remarkable Thing About Stardust, a play written by a local playwright

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? Play up the eyes. They're big, brown, and have long, long lashes. Wink, blink, and nod. They're my best accessories.

27. What are your plans for tonight? Soak in the hot tub, followed by an early bedtime. I'm beat tonight!

28. Who is the last person to send you a Myspace message or comment? I don't do MySpace.

29. Next trip you are going to take? A cruise of the southern Caribbean

30. Ever go to camp? Day camp. Not sleep away camp.

31. Were you an honor student in school? Not to brag, but yes, I was.

32. What do you want to know about the future? The winning number for my Publisher's Clearing House entry.

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? Gap Dream...it's an old bottle...do they even still make it?

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Going for the lady doctor visit in two weeks.

35. Where is your best friend? I dunno. See #24

36. How is your best friend? See #24 and #35

37. Do you have a tan? It's fading.

38. What are you listening to right now? The refrigerator humming

39. Do you collect anything? I used to collect Beanie Babies. I don't collect much of anything these days.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Someone I went to college with.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Labor Day weekend. There was a drunk driving checkpoint about half a mile from my house.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes.

43. What does your last text message say? It was something from Twitter; I'm not sure.

44. Do you like hot sauce? Not the REALLY hot sauce.

45. Last time you took a shower? This morning, around 5:30 AM.

46. Do you need to do laundry? YES!!!

47. What is your heritage? Sicilian on my dad's side. On my mom's side, I'm German, Welsh, Scottish, Dutch, and just a wee bit o' Gypsy.

48. Are you someone’s best friend? I hope so.

49. Are you rich? Not money wise, but thankfully, I'm rich in other ways.

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping very soundly, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you haven't lived til you eat a crayon! I recommend orange.

Marie Cloutier said...

Gotta love those outlets! :-)