Wednesday, September 9, 2009

One word meme

Here's a meme I found over at NurseExec's. I know I haven't posted in awhile, so consider this something to hold you over till the next time I write...whenever that will be. Like I said in my last post, I'm on hiatus till I adjust back to my work-year routine. Thanks for all of your comments...and especially your patience!

Where is your cell phone?
purse

Your significant other? none

Your hair? bun

Your mother? talkative

Your father? bald

Your favorite thing? iPod

Your dream last night? forgotten

Your favorite drink? wine

Your dream/goal? peace

What room are you in? office

Your hobby? reading

Your fear? snakes

Where do you want to be in 6 years ? thriving

Where were you last night? city

Something that you aren't? tall

Muffins? yummy

Wish list item? laptop

Last thing you did? laundry

What are you wearing? pajamas

TV? distraction

Friends? loyal

Your life? great

Your mood? tired

Missing someone? yes

Drinking? pinot

Smoking? NOOOOO!!

Your car? sedan

Something you're not wearing? socks

Your favorite store? Kohl's

Your favorite color? purple

When is the last time you cried? past

Where do you go to over and over? supermarket

My favorite place to eat? parents'

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Caribbean

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I hope you get adjusted quickly to working again!

septembermom said...

Caribbean sounds good. I like these one word memes. They look like fun!

Grand Pooba said...

Be happy you are not tall! And man I'd love to be in the Caribbean right now!