Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh, I got plenty o' nuttin'...

Lately I have not been posting as much as I had hoped. I've started several posts, only to stop them midway. I haven't been satisfied with my writing. I have a lot that I could write about, but somehow, the words don't come out of my brain and onto the computer screen in just the right way.

I think I have writer's block.

That's the real reason why you haven't heard from me much lately.

My "me" time lately has consisted of those endlessly addicting games on Facebook (think Farmville and--oh God--Farkle) and catching up on my DVR programs. That is, when I can find the time to sit still for half an hour. Today I caught up on the Sunday morning shows while ironing. Well, two out of the three morning shows; I still have to watch Meet the Press.

Soooo...I can't think of anything worthwhile to write that would be of interest to you, kittens. Things have been going well lately, but it's in the areas that I don't blog about--work, for instance.

This past weekend I got a head start on cleaning my house. I still have a ways to go during the week, though, but that'll get done. That is, if I don't fall asleep first.

So, anyway, as I stay flat as a pancake, if you'd like to give me any suggestions for future posts, I'd appreciate it! Even though I got plenty o' nuttin', nuttin' ain't plenty for me!

11 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Those games are so addictive. Glad to hear from you!

septembermom said...

Glad that things are going well. I'm sure you'll get some purrrrfect blog idea soon. I need to catch up on my DVR shows too. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I had just thought of you this morning and how it had been awhile since I'd seen a post from you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....having writer's block, eh? How about you write about the "joys" of teaching...hehehe.

Unknown said...

Those facebook games are the devil. I got sucked in by packrat. Just saying.

Jenners said...

Well, nuttin isn't so bad ... at least things are going well. And I've heard so much about this Farmville but I think I need to stay away .. I waste enough time as it is! : )

And I ordered the new A.J. Jacobs and the new Audrey Niffenegger on my Kindle -- I'm salivating!

Grand Pooba said...

Hmmm, you always do Mamma Kat's assignments!

Missy B. said...

I feel the same way...don't have much to say, but I wanna blog anyway!

drollgirl said...

perhaps you could start a fantasy series describing the adventures of bookkitten and conan. or colbert. but don't make me TOO jealous!!!!

Celia said...

Kitten, I was thinking of you yesterday. I wanted to suggest you read Clarence Day.

Momma Hunt said...

You totally need the coffee pot. I got one and I Love it. I totally understand the lack of time