Monday, September 7, 2009

Resurfacing...

Hello my darling kittens!

Just a quick little post to wish you all a Happy Labor Day! I've had a great weekend so far. I've seen two movies, went to New York yesterday, and have been catching up with some old friends.

Work continues to go well...yet getting up at 5:30 AM is tough after a summer of rising and going to bed whenever I felt like it.

Anyhoo, I'm still going to be on break for a bit longer than I anticipated. There's nothing bad going on, I've just been busy and haven't had any time to blog or read!

I promise that I'll catch up with y'all soon. Not to worry, I haven't forgotten about you!

Ciao for now,
Kitten

10 comments:

Lisa G said...

Glad to know everything is going well, I had been wondering what had happened to you!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

We have missed you!

And what movies did you see?

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

Mammatalk said...

5:30? Eek!

Looking forward to more posts!

Serena said...

Have a great labor day weekend.

Amber said...

glad to read you're all well and having fun trying to make your work schedule work :o)

septembermom said...

You are a busy little kitten! I'm glad that you're having fun sometimes. We do miss you!!

Melanie Gillispie said...

I'm back and you're gone. It's always about timing, isn't it?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Oh, and you have an award at my blog today!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

Missy B. said...

Miss ya, Kitten!

There is an award waiting for you at my blog....

http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com/2009/09/honest-scrap-award.html

drollgirl said...

your weekend sounds like it was so fab!

i am slogging through the time traveler's wife. dang, that book is LONG, and i am sort of not in the right frame of mind for it. but i will finish it. i will!