Friday, May 23, 2008

The Bookkitten's Memorial Day 2008 iPod Playlist

I know I posted a playlist earlier in the week, but any holiday weekend deserves a special one:

1. "Online," Brad Paisley
2. "Give it Away," Bill Anderson
3. "Valdosta, Georgia," Bill Anderson
4. "Ticks," Brad Paisley
5. "Sway," Michael Buble
6. "Wonder Woman", Super Heroes Invasion (the theme to the old 70s TV show)
7. "Six Pack Summer," Phil Vassar
8. "Pleasant Valley Sunday," the Monkees
9. "Old Town," the Corrs
10. "Smile," Lily Allen
11. "LDN," Lily Allen
12. "Summertime," DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
13. "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart," Michael Buble
14. "Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)", Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
15. "Amazing Grace," Bill Anderson

Still a lot of country in the mix, with some old TV faves thrown in for the hell of it. And lots of songs that just say "summer" to me (and not just because the word "summer" is in the title.)

More good playlists to come as the weeks go by...I've got a great playlist dedicated to British singers that I'll post next week. I hope you like it as much as I do. And hopefully I'll have some parade pictures to share with you Sunday night.

In the meantime, I'm about to divulge some more kitten confessions...

No comments: