Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sick AGAIN

I can't remember the last time when my immune system was so dysfunctional. I fell asleep on the couch last night while watching What Not to Wear. For me, one of the most delicious feelings in the world is falling asleep in front of the TV on a Friday night after a long, hard week at work.

And I woke up with a runny nose and fatigue. I woke up officially at 10 AM, but didn't get off the couch till noon. My two cats cuddled up to me and wondered what was wrong with mommy.

I'm feeling a little better now, nose is still runny and I'm still a little tired. My sole accomplishment so far today has been running the dishwasher.

My experiment has failed (see previous post for details). Sure, there were plenty of BRODY Jenner articles online, but very few Bruce Jenner headlines--even though he's on that Kim Kardashian reality show every week. Barbara Mandrell's been retired for years. As for Betty Ford--I thought she'd be my most likely contender for a news item, what with all the election news, I thought she'd endorse a candidate. I guess I have to write about them in a post, instead of naming them randomly. We'll see what happens if I write about someone else again.

One good thing about being ill--I get to read! There's no better excuse to read than being on a sick bed!!! Time for me to finish The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid. Au revoir!

No comments: