Thursday, July 10, 2008

Upcoming Travels

Friday, July 11: Beach Day with some friends from work, followed by my book club

Saturday, July 12: Sailfest in New London, followed by live fireworks along the Thames

Sunday, July 13: Bastille Day celebration in New York, on 60th Street and Lexington Avenue

Wednesday, July 16: Wadsworth Mansion concert

Saturday, July 19: Art Farm performance of "Twelfth Night" at Middlesex Community College

Wednesday, July 23: Wadsworth Mansion concert

Sometime in August: "Sing, Virgie, Sing" at the Little Theatre of Manchester (I say this because I'm not sure what performance I'm attending)

And then, in late August...back to school.

Still, this summer has been filled with so much opportunity so far, school may just feel like a vacation! I myself can't believe it's already Thursday; this week has gone by so much faster than my week in DC did! (And I did much more in DC than I did this week!)

Happily, this summer has been more more pleasant--and filled with much more activity--than last summer. I am much happier.

No wonder I haven't had time to sleep! Hell, I haven't had time to read lately, which is why you haven't seen many book-related posts. Not to worry, you will soon...:)

No comments: