Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The high school meme

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Nope.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
See question #1.

3. Did you car pool to school?
Occasionally. Some days I rode the bus, but by senior year I was looking for an excuse to borrow the car every day.

4. What kind of car did you have?
I didn't have my own car. I drove my dad's, a red 1991 Ford Tempo.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
A 2002 Kia Spectra.

6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
Either at home or out with friends.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
See question #6.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I had two jobs. I was a checkout girl at Caldor's and also worked as a library page. I liked the library job a lot better.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
I'm in education.

10. Were you a party animal?
Hell, no.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Again, no. I was a nerd. I was very shy, and more into studying than partying.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in band for two years and in choir for one.

13. Were you a nerd?
Let me put it to you this way: Senior year, I was a write-in vote for Teacher's Pet.

14. Did you get suspended from school?
No...I was too much of a goody-goody.

15. Can you sing the fight song?
We didn't have a fight song, but we had an alma mater, and I can still sing it.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Keenan was my favorite teacher.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
During the first three years, at a lunch table with friends. By senior year, we all sat in the senior section.

18. What was your school's full name?
Northwest Catholic High School.

19. Where did you party the most?
I didn't go to many parties. Again, I was a nerd. No one asked me to parties.

20. What was your school mascot?
An Indian.

21. Would you do it again?
No f-ing way.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I didn't go.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
See #22.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
See #21.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
I'm friends with one or two on Facebook, but that's about the extent of it.

26. What are/were your school's colors?
Green and white.

4 comments:

Steph Su said...

Hehe, oh nostalgia. And nerd power!

drollgirl said...

it is so funny...high school was so long ago, but is just such a big part of life. i, for one, am very glad it is done, and have no intention of going back!

Lisa G said...

I was a cashier at Caldor once, in another life!

Jodi said...

I remember Caldors. I miss that store and Bradlees.

Hey cheers for nerds! At least we kept out of trouble. I was a semi-nerd.