Click here if ya wanna play along.
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years?
Many, mostly from college. We're all very close. We're like the family members we've chosen for ourselves. We get together for many different events, and are always there for each other.
2. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Most of them, but my BFF in particular. Ever since we became friends fifteen years ago people have asked us if we knew each other all of our lives. That's how close we are.
3. It’s Friday evening and you’re planning your weekend. What’s on your agenda?
Catching up on sleep, mostly. Taking some time for myself.
4. What was the most recent movie to scare you or give you the creeps?
I don't watch scary movies. Not a fan at all.
5. Finally, the new cast and movie of Star Trek are out. Excited or indifferent?
Very, very indifferent. Several of my friends are die-hard Trekkies. Mama Cat and Sister Kitten watched Star Trek: The Next Generation every week as I was growing up. I admire how it's become this whole pop sub-culture, but I just don't get the hype.
6. Do you have any nervous habits?
I bite my nails. I stopped trying to grow them out because they break so easily.
7. Do you swear in general?
Yes. I swear more often or less often depending upon whom I'm with.
8. Do you swear on your blog?
What the hell are you talking about?
9. Does it bother you when you read a post with curse words?
No, I just find that it's their writing style.
Can You See Me Now?
1 hour ago