1. Name 2 things you have done under the covers in the last week.
- Watched TV...sorry, kittens, you're not going to get any sexy talk outta me
What's a woobie? I don't feel like googling it right now.
3. What prompts you to pull the covers over your head and hide from the world?
Stress from work, conflict with colleagues, having wayyyy too much to do and not enough time to do it.
4. Firm or soft?
Not too firm, not too soft...somewhere in the middle.
5. Silk or flannel?
6. Lights on or off?
7. Fan or no air?
Window open! Wide in the summer, a hair in the winter. I need to have fresh air circulating.
8. Completely dark or nite light?
COMPLETELY, TOTALLY DARK.
9. Windows open or shut
10. Sweet dreams or nightmares?
Sweet dreams 99% of the time.
11. PJ's or……
Flannel PJ's, or a t-shirt and shorts.
12. Set bedtime?
I aim for 10 or 10:30 PM. If I can get in earlier, that is awesome.
13. What do sheep count when they can't sleep?
They count people.
14. What does your alarm clock sound like?
A rawther loud, obnoxious beeping sound.
15. White noise or music
16. TV or IPod?
17. Can you recall a pleasant dream you'd like to share?
My brain's too tired...which is why I'm doing this meme, so I'll fall asleep soon.
18. Under the covers or outside the covers
Burrowed under the covers. Short-sheeted, preferably. Total cocoon.
19. Insomniac or sleep angel?
20. What is your favorite sleep aid for those tossin' and turnin' nights?
A glass of wine and totally boring TV. The Weather Channel's good for that.
21. Morning person or night person
NIGHT PERSON. I HATE MORNINGS.
22. Bedtime snack?
Wine and cheese. Sometimes a cookie. But nothing really heavy.
23. Hot or cold room
24. Bedtime ritual?
Brush teeth, wash face, read a little, watch the news, shut it off when the weather forecast comes on. Of course, when Conan was still on the air sometimes I'd catch the first half hour if I was awake enough. Things will change come November, when he returns to the airwaves at 11 PM...
25. Twin, Queen, King, Bunk or Futon
26. Socks or naked feet
Socks in the winter, naked feet in the summer.
27. Bedroom door locked or unlocked?
I have a loft bedroom, and no bedroom door.
28. Tent or hotel room
HOTEL ROOM No tent ever!!!
29. If you could be bored to sleep, what would bore you?
Good question...C-SPAN used to bore me, but now it keeps me awake at night. Probably one of my old English professors lectures.
30. Prayers or mantra?
31. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
Too nightmarish to blog about...I don't want to give any of you kittens nightmares of your own.
32. Please share any ideas on how to stop a person from snoring.
I'm all ears.
Surgery. Or stuff cotton or a cookie into their mouth.
33. If one purely pleasant thought could ensure fast and sound deep sleep for you every night, what would your one thought be?
That worry doesn't exist.
34. How many hours do you normally sleep?
Ideally, I'd like to get eight or nine hours, but lately, it's more like five or six.
35. Thunderstorms or quiet starry night?
Starry, starry night...
36. Warm bath or hot shower?
Hot shower, but I'd love to have more time for a warm bath.
37. What is the craziest thing that ever happened in your bed?
Tee hee hee...;)
38. Name a song you could fall asleep to.
As corny as this sounds...my best friend has the most beautiful singing voice. Any song he sings would guarantee pleasant dreams.
39. Who last told you a bedtime story?
It's been so long, I can't remember.