1. When was the last time that you got jealous? I honestly don't remember. I really don't. Way back in the past I used to let the green-eyed monster get the best of me, but now I recognize whenever jealous impulses come along, and I try to stop them.
2. At what point do you finally decide it's time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? How do you know? What do you do? Whenever some major catastrophe has occurred. The best thing to do is learn from your mistakes, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and forge ahead. Sounds cliched, I know, but it's true. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
3. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? I always go with my cut. My intuition has never, ever let me down. Whenever I've gone against instinct, I've had to pay for it dearly.
4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you've just had enough? Why? Depends on who's doing the pushing and what the situation is.
5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Or a third? No. Effing. Way.
6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for? Papa Cat's offer to help me negotiate a deal for--and pay for--my new car.
7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends? One or two hours seven days a week.
8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why? I have a lot of blogs in my readers, as you can see, but I usually only make it to three or four per day. Look in my sidebar to see my faves!
9. What was the last major purchase that you made? A new car. Signed the paperwork yesterday.
You'll find a mixture of anything and everything here. This blog was originally designed to post my book reviews. You'll still find those here, but you'll also find an eclectic mix of all of my interests--music, politics, recipes, scrapbooking, places I've been, people I've met, and occasional visits from the resident felines.
Wanna know more? Send me an E-mail! firstname.lastname@example.org