Friday, May 21, 2010

It's TOMORROW!!!!!!

Tomorrow, at 8:00 PM, one of my life-long dreams is finally going to come true.

I am going to see Carol Burnett perform. Live. In person. For ninety minutes. Sans intermission.

I have been anticipating this day for weeks now, and while the excitement has ebbed and flowed due to life's daily travails, I'm just BURSTING with excitement right now. So. Frakkin'. Excited.

I am bringing my Went With the Wind Barbie doll to the performance. I hope that I can meet her to sign it. I'm not sure if I am courageous enough to wait at the stage door after the performance, though.

And yet a part of me is in total disbelief. I can't believe I'm actually going to see Carol Burnett. I can't believe this is finally happening to me. I'm just flabbergasted. Flabbergasted, excited, bursting with anticipation...I'd better stop.

You can bet that I will post about my experience!!! I hope to have photos, but I don't know how strict the theater is with cameras. All I know is my little Kodak M380 can take excellent pictures sans flash or sound.

I will write soon, kittens...I will NOT let you down!

3 comments:

septembermom said...

Have fun!! I know you'll "be so glad you had that time together." Looking forward to hearing all about it!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Jenners said...

I hope you have so much fun!!!! I'm sure you will!