Many times when I was a kid...never as an adult. Of course, now that I've mentioned that I'm gonna get stung next week.
27. What's the sickest you've ever been?
I was hospitalized with the flu back in 2005. Four days, three nights, no fun.
28. What's your favorite form of exercise?
29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
"Time After Time"
30. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
I celebrated with the Cat Family, as well as Auntie and Uncle Cat.
31. Are you afraid of heights?
HELLS NO! I love flying and will always request a window seat, plus love climbing to the top of lighthouses, tall buildings, and the like.
32. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
I took ballet in the 4th grade. I stopped taking ballet in the 5th grade.
33. What's your favorite newspaper?
The New York Times
34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical?
35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
French Culture and Civilization, Part II, second semester, freshman year of college, spring 1995. That's when our professor took us to see Les Miz, and took us out to dinner. We had orchestra seats to the show, and she sent us home in chauffeur-driven limos. And we didn't have to pay a dime! It was fantastic!
36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
I. CAN'T. STAND. KNOCK-KNOCK. JOKES.
37. What's your least favorite commercial?
Any of the Viagra commercials with the parody of "Viva Las Vegas."
38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
Look at my left sidebar and you'll have the answer.
39. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Nothing beats a hot bubble bath.
40. What's your favourite newspaper comic strip?
Pearls Before Swine
41. What's your favorite breakfast food?
The egg white turkey sausage flatbread from Dunkin Donuts.
42. Who's your favorite game show host?
Please don't laugh at me for saying this...Bob Eubanks. Don't ask me why; I'm not even sure why I like him.
43. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I wanna fly.
44. Do you like guacamole?
45. Have you ever been in a food fight?
46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
- "On My Own," Les Miserables
- "Hungry Heart," Bruce Springsteen
- "Don't Stop Believin'," Journey
- "Dancing Queen," ABBA
- "I've Loved These Days," Billy Joel
The one for WEN Cleansing Conditioner. No, I have not bought any.
48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
Five and a half hours to get into the Palais de l'Elysee, where the president of France lives.
49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
I don't own either; I use my cell phone.
50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
Back in high school and college, yeah. Not recently, though.