Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Solstice, everyone!

Well, I just got word that the Revels services at church were canceled due to the weather. It's not snowing too badly right now, but the weathermen are all saying that it'll change to a mix of sleet and freezing rain by noontime. Yuck. I hate freezing rain! I can deal with snow, but anything that has to do with ice just creeps me out!

I'm ok with that decision, thought. One, I'd rather be safe than sorry. Two, last night's church social salvaged my Christmas spirit before I would turn into the female equivalent of Ebenezer Scrooge. So today, after much procrastination, I am finally going to festoon my tree. Pics to follow.

Of course, I still promised you pics of the first storm of the season. Those will come, too.

In the meantime, Kittens, enjoy the winter solstice! I'm psyched it's finally here! That means the days are going to get longer from here on out. More sunshine--yeah!

No comments: