Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday Thunks: Christmas 2008 Edition

Here's the latest Thursday Thunk, postdated so I can spend the holiday with the Cat Family.

1. Have you ever started your Christmas tree on fire?
In the last seven years, since I've owned my own tree, no. Actually, when I was growing up, we never set the tree on fire, either. Come to think of it, I don't know anyone who has set the tree on fire.

Let me correct myself: I haven't set my tree on fire...yet.

2. How many rings do you wear?
Two. One on each ring finger. I always wear my aquamarine birthstone ring on my right hand; it's my fashion signature.

3. I say "dog barking", you say _________ ?
Who's dog is that, so I can call my neighbor and tell him/her to shut his dog up!

4. How many pictures are in the room that you are in?
Two. One is of the Eiffel Tower, the other is a ten-year-old picture of me and my two best friends from college.

5. Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas?
I put a wreath on my door. When you live in a condo complex, your options for decorating are tres limited.

6. What's your favorite Christmas song?
The original version of "Jingle Bell Rock." I also like Springsteen's version of "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town."

7. What do you fill your Christmas stockings with?
Travel-sized toiletries like toothpaste and shampoo. My family travels a lot, so this is a great little surprise to have.

8. How many times a week do you charge your cell phone?
Twice a week. I charge it once every five or six days. It's a brand new phone, so I can go for awhile between charges.

9. Do you own any exercise equipment? What are they?
I own free weights and the Firm Fanny Lifter.

10. What's your cookie jar look like?
I don't own a cookie jar, so I'll go with my parents': it's a ceramic cookie jar with a white persian cat looking as if it's peeking out of a basket. It's very cute.

No comments: