Wanna play along? Click here.
1. My uncle once : made a quiche without eggs. It didn't look or taste very good, since eggs are the main ingredients for quiche.
2. Never in my life : have I consumed a Whopper or a Big Mac.
3. When I was seventeen : I worked as a checkout girl at Caldor's, and I worked at the town library, too.
4. High School was : something I enjoyed while I was there, but you couldn't pay me enough to go back there again. But I'd repeat college in a heartbeat.
5. I will never forget : my college graduation. It started off cloudy and overcast, but was pouring down rain as the commencement speaker was about to deliver her address. Did I mention that it was an outdoor ceremony?
6. I once met : Barry Williams, better known as Greg Brady from The Brady Bunch.
7. There’s this girl I know who : eats marshmallows right out of the bag.
8. Once, at a bar : I sang karaoke. I sang "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen.
9. By noon, I’m usually : eating lunch.
10. Last night : I went to the diner with a friend of mine, then we went to see a choir concert at our alma mater.
11. If only I had : a brain.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I want to pick up a list of classes offered at the Y after work. I need to spice up my fitness routine.
13. Susan Boyle : has an amazing voice and is an inspiration for us all.
14. What worries me most : a sudden accident happening to any member of my immediate family.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : the sliding doors that lead out to my deck.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : my floor lamp.
17. You know I’m lying when : I can't make direct eye contact.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : the sense of innocence that only eight-and nine-year-olds have. (Most of my childhood took place in the eighties).
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Viola.
20. By this time next year : who knows what will happen? Life is unpredictable.
21. A better name for me would be : I like my name, thank you very much.
22. I have a hard time understanding : life sometimes. Why is it that for some people things always go exactly the way they've planned it, but for others, things never seem to go right?
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : earn a degree in library science, or take a few Italian courses. I love being a student. I love to learn.
24. You know I like you if : I'm the first to initiate conversation. Deep down I'm really very introverted.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my mom
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : There is no comparison. 80s rock had more synthetic instrumentation, not to mention, make-up and hairspray. 90s rock fashion was more subdued, and the musicians preferred to use live instruments.
27. Take my advice, never : leave any food item where a dog can easily access it.
28. My ideal breakfast is : scrambled eggs with whole wheat buttered toast, home fries, crispy turkey bacon, orange juice, and coffee. In other words, your typical American diner breakfast. YUM!
29. A song I love, but do not own is : "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" (we actually heard it in church this morning)
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : dressing in layers. I live in New England, where the weather changes every five minutes.
31. My favorite Beatle is : Ringo. I dig his accent.
32. Why won’t people : clean up after themselves? Why do I still find litter everywhere I go?
33. If you spend the night at my house : be prepared to wake up with a cat or two by your side.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : Hugh Jackman or George Clooney. And maybe Brian Williams, too.
35. The world could do without : racism, poverty, or bigotry. The fact that those three things still exist sadden and disturb me.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : well, there are many things I'd rather do than lick the belly of a cockroach.
37. My favorite blonde is : Marilyn Monroe, your classic, gorgeous, gold standard Hollywood blonde.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : toe rings. I don't understand why people wear toe rings. Feet are the worst parts of the body.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : because I've really put the effort into it.
40. And by the way : do you like my new header? April designed it for me! And while you're here, snag my button and add it to your collection! April made that for me, too!
April 29th: Saturday Sharefest
16 hours ago