Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Thunks: April 2, 2009

1. Did you play any April Fools jokes on anyone or have a joke played on you?
Yep, I played one and was the lucky recipient of one, too.

2. If you could be on any non-reality TV show as a guest star or star, which one would it be and why?
I'd love to be on The Carol Burnett Show. Yeah, I know it's been off the air for over 30 years, but it would have been so much fun to act with the regulars. They looked like they were having such a good time up on stage.

3. Do you crack your knuckles?
I've never been able to crack a knuckle.

4. If you remember your first day of kindergarten, were you scared or excited? If you have kids or grandkids, were they scared or excited?
I was excited. I couldn't wait to go to school!

5. If you are in the shower, hear the fire alarm going off and smell smoke/see flames, will you just run out of the house with a towel on or grab some clothes & dress as you run out?
I'd run my ass outta there with just the shower curtain around my torso. Wait a minute, the curtain would melt. Stop, drop and roll, right? Still, my first priority would be to get out. No time to dress. Towel, please!

6. Last week the Thursday Thunkers asked about your Daddy (twice), so this week tell us a little about your Mom.
Uhhh...she's 64 and gave birth to me 33 years ago.

7. Which search engine do you use most often?
Yahoo, since it's my Internet provider.

8. Did you participate in Earth Hour?
Sadly, no. I was a hypocrite and blogged the whole time without realizing the hour was occurring.

9. What was the last new-to-you movie you watched? Was it in the theater or on DVD? Was it good?
I can't remember the last time I watched a movie.

10. If you do something embarrassing, do you laugh it off, or sit & worry about it?
I worry obsessively.

11. Where is your favorite spot in your home to sit & relax?
My living room. It's got my entertainment center and my books, my rocking chairs and my couch. What more do I need?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? You remember your first day of Kindergarten? You have a good memory!

I know right?! I totally forgot about earth hour too.........

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about Earth Hour until it was too late either. Had I known, I would have taken the opportunity to nap in the dark. :)

Heather said...

Your living room sounds like mine. :) I think I spend the majority of my at-home time there. A good book or a good movie... what else is there?

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I couldn't wait to go to school either. Once when I was four I hatched a plan to get up early and get on the school bus with my friend who was in the 1st grade. I almost made it on the bus. Mom caught on. lol

Amber said...

I honestly can't recall the last time I played an April Fool's Joke on someone (or had one played on me).
I crack my knuckles regularly...and am now suffering for it whenever it rains.