Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carol Burnett!

Happy 76th birthday to my favorite performer ever!!!

Oh, and guess what? Do any of you remember how I mentioned a while back that there's a Carol Burnett Barbie doll out there right now? Well guess what...I bought one! I got my paws on it, have taken some pics, and I'll share them with you once I upload them. However, I've been so busy lately that I've had either no time or energy to upload anything, or do much in my spare time.

Meanwhile, in honor of Carol's birthday, here are two of my favorite clips from The Carol Burnett Show. Enjoy!



3 comments:

septembermom said...

I love Carol too! Remember when she would dress up like Charo and Scarlett O'Hara? She's a true comic genius! Happy Birthday to Carol! Thanks for the funny videos :)

Melanie Gillispie said...

I didn't even realize it was her birthday! I can't watch videos at work (where I am now), but I'll come back and watch them tonight when I get home. You know I'll be giggling!

RunninL8 said...

76?!?!?!??!!?!
I feel OOOOOOOOOOLD.
That broad ROCKSSSSS!