Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Bookkitten's iPod Playlist: Labor Day Weekend, 2008

It's been a while since I've posted, nay, created, a playlist. Tonight I just clicked on a song I downloaded, but never played, and let it go from there.

I'm loading it on my iPod tomorrow.

Enjoy.

1. "The Best of Times," Original Off-Broadway Cast Recording
2. "I'm In a Philly Mood," Daryl Hall
3. "L.O.V.E.," Ashlee Simpson
4. "Barbie Girl," Aqua
5. "Devil With the Blue Dress On/Good Golly Miss Molly," Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels
6. "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'," the Righteous Brothers
7. "Gimme Some Lovin'," Spencer Davis Group
8. "Black Velvet," Alannah Myles
9. "Back in My Arms Again," the Supremes
10. "I Think We're Alone Now," Tiffany
11. "Closer to Fine," Indigo Girls
12. "Least Complicated," Indigo Girls
13. "Power of Two," Indigo Girls
14. "Cherish," the Association
15. "Toy Soldiers," Martika
16. "Sara," Starship
17. "Cool," Gwen Stefani
18. "I'm the Only One," Melissa Etheridge
19. "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)," Green Day
20. "I Alone," Live
21. "Zombie," the Cranberries
22. "Theme from 'A Summer Place,'" Percy Sledge and His Orchestra

No comments: