Friday, August 22, 2008

Veepwatch

I just came from CNN.com, and it has live feeds outside Evan Bayh's and Joe Biden's houses. These two men are rumored to be the top two picks on Barack Obama's short list for running mate.

You can go over to CNN.com to visit the live feeds yourselves, but I'll tell you right now: there ain't much goin' on at either residence.

Evan Bayh's house is bathed in front porch light, and there is no movement. Joe Biden's house has a bunch of reporters camped outside the driveway.

I don't know what time he's announcing his running mate, but you can bet that I'll be tuning in--and you can bet to see a post here tomorrow with my thoughts.

[UPDATE, 10:05 pm: Barack Obama's sending the VP announcement through a text message "sometime Saturday morning," according to CNN.com. There was no announcement of a specific time.]

No comments: