Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Bookkitten's iPod Playlist: Week of September 1st, 2008

I had just composed a playlist for Labor Day, but the following songs are ones that just didn't seem to fit it. They were too good to be left off a playlist, so I decided to include them in a new one.

Hope you like this one as much as the last one.

1. "Knowing Me, Knowing You," ABBA
2. "Take a Chance on Me," ABBA
3. "SOS," ABBA
4. "Thank You for the Music," ABBA
5. "Waterloo," ABBA
6. "California," Phantom Planet (You didn't think this was going to be ABBA's greatest hits, did you?)
7. "Come and Get Your Love," Redbone
8. "Stuck in the Middle With You," Stealers Wheel
9. "Build Me Up Buttercup," The Foundations
10. "Mambo No. 5," Lou Bega
11. "Can't Get You Out of My Head," Kylie Minogue
12. "I Should Be So Lucky," Kylie Minogue

Now that I look at it again, I realize it's not one of my best efforts, but it still has some pretty good tunes.

Still, I'm not about to become a DJ any time soon...

No comments: