Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Carole and Paula and "The Magic Garden" in Today's New York Times

A couple of days ago, I wrote a post on one of my favorite TV shows as a child, The Magic Garden. I wrote about how I was reliving my childhood by watching their new DVD, which has 10 episodes of the show.

Today, I was in Starbucks, grabbing a coffee before choir practice, when I saw that there was an article about Carole and Paula and The Magic Garden in the arts section. I was so excited that I skipped over the crossword and read the article first. I was amazed to learn that both Carole and Paula are 68 years old! I thought they were a few years younger (like early 60s).

Anyhoo, you can read the article, too, and learn more about my heroes, by clicking here. You can even watch a clip of The Magic Garden.

I must say, the ladies look good--and so does Sherlock! He looks just as pink and happy as ever!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the link to this. It still works!!

They were SO nice in person. Carole was wearing that vest when I met them.

PLEASE tell me Flapper survived the fire. He had too since Sherlock did - right????