Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Dark Out There

When did it get so dark, so soon?

Yeah, I know that daylight savings is long, long gone, but I got home at 5:12 this evening (according to the clock in my car), and it was just sooooooooooooo freakin' dark! Yeah, it's raining here, and yeah, there are clouds in the sky, but it's just soooooooooooo dark!

No wonder I was kinda crabby all day. Not totally depressed, but not totally happy either. Just blah.

That, coupled with a growing to-do list, and the fact that I haven't been getting to bed as early as I should, is contributing to my mood.

I also was reminded today why I should not have two cups of coffee in one day. I'm feeling like I've got constant heartburn right now.

I should end this, and get to the work that I'm supposed to do.

It's gonna be a looooooong night here at the computer.

No comments: