Saturday, November 15, 2008

Monsoons in Connecticut

I just logged onto my Yahoo! mail, and according to my weather box, it's 66 degrees outside. I had to do a double take; we are in mid-November now, are we not? Because isn't it supposed to be colder? Isn't my heat supposed to come on right about now?

I've only had the heat on a couple of times so far this fall. I have to be thankful for that!

Today it rained...and rained...and rained some more. It messed up my sinuses something awful. I took three Sudafed this afternoon (I know, more than I should take), but I was desperate. Our church choir had a concert tonight, and I needed the meds to help me sing.

The meds didn't help. At all. I sniffled through the whole proceedings.

And the weather's only going to get weirder. According to WFSB, a tornado watch is in effect for most of the state until 2 AM. Temps are supposed to dip into the lower 30s for Monday and Tuesday, with a chance of snow showers both days.

Welcome to New England, Kittens.

No comments: