My friend Mimi Lenox asked me personally if I would do this meme when it first launched. Well, you can't say no to the Queen of Memes!
So here, kittens, is the inaugural launch of The Queen's Meme. You can become a participant by clicking ici, or the button below.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do?
I most likely got a speeding ticket, ran a red light, or a stop sign. I'm known for having a lead paw.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book. What is the title of your book?
The Gospel According to Kitten.
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
Why are you calling me now? Everyone who knows me knows not to call me at that hour, unless it's an emergency.
4. You are having your fortune told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
If that's the reaction that the fortune teller gave, I don't think I'd wanna know what they saw. I'd scream and leave the room in fright myself.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
I said the f-word once. Just once. Oh yeah, and just one mention of the word "sex" as well. Just one. I don't think I would deserve it for just a one-time thing.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Evil shall be banned from the world. In all forms. I'd like a peaceful, harmonious universe, merci beaucoup.
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
If I answered this question right now, it wouldn't be much of a secret, since I'd be telling the Queen and the world. :) Besides, I don't think I've got many secrets...I can't think of any to write here!
DIY Bunny Ears Headband
14 hours ago