Wanna play along? Click here.
1. Do you have a guilty conscious?
I think you mean guilty conscience. And to answer your question, hell yeah. I was raised Catholic. That alone should explain it.
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Non. I had 'em yanked when I was 19. The day after I came home from college for the summer, as a matter of fact. They put me under the anesthesia, I was out cold, but I could still feel the good doc yank 'em out. But that's another story for another time...NOT!
3. Peanut butter--creamy or crunchy?
Definitely creamy. I don't like food in my food.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
I put my right leg in, I put my right leg out, I put my right leg in, and I shook it all about...
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
BAH! You really think that I know this? I don't have a favorite kitchen utensil. Just appliances. And for the record, my fave appliance, my Kitchen-Aid stand mixer that I bought from Craigslist for wicked cheap, is white.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
Yes I did. I was on the verge of tears when Jermaine Jackson sang "Smile," but his daughter's remarks at the very end opened the floodgates. I just lost it then.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year? Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
I knew a lot of people who graduated from high school this year, but did not get invited to any parties. However, I did get invited to, and attended, a college graduation party.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
I would prefer not to look like a reverse zebra or someone in jail, thank you very much.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
I worked really hard in my classes, was polite, quiet, but could be very silly at times. I was your basic goody-two-shoes in 6th grade. When I was silly it wasn't for attention getting purposes; I was just being myself.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
With or without a compass? I'm assuming without. Let's see:
Not bad, but not perfect. For comparison purposes, I also traced the bottom of my coffee mug:
11. What was your favorite scratch and sniff sticker scent?
Whoa! Talk about a trip in the Wayback Machine, Mr. Peabody! I was always partial to the candy scents--chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, etc. I didn't much care for the fruity ones. However, anyone remember those fruity-scented markers? Oh, I loved those scents! The grape one was my favorite!
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
Sister Kitten works in the insurance industry. I will not disclose the name of the company, but let's just say our family owns a lot of red umbrellas.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room you are in right now?
One light switch and three outlets. If you count the power strip underneath my computer desk, there are an additional five outlets.
14. Do you know sign language?
I can sign the alphabet easily. I used to know more signs, since I had a deaf neighbor when I was a kid, but not anymore. My favorite sign, however, has got to be the finger. I know it's not really a sign, but sometimes the flash of that middle digit can say it all...and so many different things, too...
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
If I paid attention to that I would keep bumping into things. I'd rather not do that. Besides, I want my mother's back to remain nice and strong. She has osteoporosis, so she needs all the help she can get.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like...
Plain, ordinary sheets. Your regular 300-count, comfy, airy cotton. Oh yeah, and they're periwinkle, too.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
DVR or TiVo. I want DVR in the worst possible way. However, I'm not about to pay CONcast cable an extra $20 a month for equipment rental and fees. I already pay $67 a month for a limited selection of channels, which they keep taking away from me and putting on digital. And it costs even more to upgrade to digital!
I feel another "Dear So and So..." letter comin' on! Hmmm...I've had some inspiration for quite a few posts these past few days! Stay tuned, dear readers!!!
36 minutes ago