***Apparently I published the original TT post without answering any of the questions. I don't know how I did that. Here's what I intended to post, with the answers. Sorry about the confusion.***
It's been a long time since I've done the Thursday Thunks meme. Truth be told, I was meme'd out and needed a break. But I'm back, and ready for more!
1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight?
Most of the time I hold the knob and let it shut slowly. But there are times, and let's admit it, kittens, that you're so pissed off at the world that slamming a door just feels so right.
2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?
Black. Most of my shoes are black. But I'd care more about surviving the derailment than I would the color of my damn shoes.
3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have?
4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom?
Enough so I can pick 'em off, one at a time, and go "He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not...HE LOVES ME!!!!"
5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on?
Uh, hello, I'm the Bookkitten! Take me to Borders for a grand ol' shopping spree!
6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be?
A pumpkin, cause you can dress it up on Halloween in all sorts of ways.
7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes?
8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink?
I'm already addicted to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook--aka YouTwitFace--and I have a blog. I don't need any other addictions. But thanks for the invite!
9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you?
Only if I can't get all the crap out of my hair during the first lather.
10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come?
The best is yet to come. September, October, November, and December are my favorite months of the year. I love autumn, and I especially love the holiday season.
11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme?
I like answering silly questions! Brightens up the blog a bit! Gives my loyal fans another side to my personality.
Can You See Me Now?
1 hour ago