Sunday, July 19, 2009
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
I'm with Mimi here--this is a highly personal question here, Judd!
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
The Cat Family homestead. We had a picnic yesterday with some friends.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Beer from a mini Heineken keg.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes may be the windows of the soul, but as the old song says, "If ya wanna know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss."
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts, s'il vous plait. With medicine and law you get into these really complicated terms that no layman will ever, ever understand.
6. Best kind of pizza?
One with a tres thin crust, tomato sauce, pesto, mozz, and dollops of fresh ricotta cheese.
7. What is in store for your future?
Sorry, the last time I wanted to find out the fortune teller looked through her crystal ball, shrieked in fright, and ran out of the room as fast as she could.
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Barenaked Ladies, with Vertical Horizon as the opening act. Amazing concert!
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
I do. I bring 'em food, talk to them on the phone, and am just there for them.
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
1,729 and counting.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
My home, on the way back from Barnes and Noble.
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
Last night, kissing friends goodbye at the Cat Family homestead.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Watching The Tonight Show.
14. Are you a quitter?
No! I'm one who sees things through. There are times when I want to quit, but whatever doesn't kill me can only make me stronger, no?
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Mama Cat. She needed to use the bathroom and critiqued my housekeeping methods--AGAIN.
16. What do you think about people who party a lot?
It depends on what is done at said parties. I go to a lot of parties, but I don't engage in any abusive behavior. All I can say is, people must live with the consequences of their choices, whatever they are. If they're harmful, obviously the consequences are more dire.
17. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Only when I have to talk about it in front of the whole damn blogosphere.
18. What was the last CD you purchased?
Brad Paisley's American Saturday Night. I love his songs. He writes some very cheeky ones, but very meaningful ones as well. I'll have to post some examples...
19. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Just two?!?! Well, most of you know the obvious choice here: SPRINGSTEEN. I also love Bon Jovi. Maybe I'm in a Jersey state of mind here...
20. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Isn't everyone guilty of all seven at some point?
21. How is your last ex doing?
He's my ex for a reason.