8. Who was the last band you saw live? Barenaked Ladies, with Vertical Horizon as the opening act. Amazing concert!
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? I do. I bring 'em food, talk to them on the phone, and am just there for them.
10. How many songs are on your iPod? 1,729 and counting.
11. Where is the last place you drove to? My home, on the way back from Barnes and Noble.
12. Where did your last kiss take place? Last night, kissing friends goodbye at the Cat Family homestead.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night? Watching The Tonight Show.
14. Are you a quitter? No! I'm one who sees things through. There are times when I want to quit, but whatever doesn't kill me can only make me stronger, no?
15. Who was the last person you had in your house? Mama Cat. She needed to use the bathroom and critiqued my housekeeping methods--AGAIN.
16. What do you think about people who party a lot? It depends on what is done at said parties. I go to a lot of parties, but I don't engage in any abusive behavior. All I can say is, people must live with the consequences of their choices, whatever they are. If they're harmful, obviously the consequences are more dire.
17. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Only when I have to talk about it in front of the whole damn blogosphere.
18. What was the last CD you purchased? Brad Paisley's American Saturday Night. I love his songs. He writes some very cheeky ones, but very meaningful ones as well. I'll have to post some examples...
19. What are two bands or singers that you will always love? Just two?!?! Well, most of you know the obvious choice here: SPRINGSTEEN. I also love Bon Jovi. Maybe I'm in a Jersey state of mind here...
20. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Isn't everyone guilty of all seven at some point?
21. How is your last ex doing? He's my ex for a reason.
You'll find a mixture of anything and everything here. This blog was originally designed to post my book reviews. You'll still find those here, but you'll also find an eclectic mix of all of my interests--music, politics, recipes, scrapbooking, places I've been, people I've met, and occasional visits from the resident felines.
Wanna know more? Send me an E-mail! email@example.com