Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5:27 A.M., 9/10/08

Yes, I am writing this in real time. I don't have much more time, since I have to continue getting ready for work.

I have already emptied the dishwasher, had breakfast, and made a cup of coffee.

I woke up from a really strange dream at 3:46 this morning and wasn't able to get back to sleep. I finally decided to get myself up at 5:02.

I already have a sense of accomplishment. I put away the dishes in the drainboard, and after I brush and wash, will put in a load of laundry.

I may not be a morning person, but I kinda like this feeling of getting things done in the A.M. I could possibly get used to this.

Please note the word possibly, Kittens, because this won't happen again tomorrow morning. If it does, you'll be the first to know.

Have a good day!

No comments: