Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Night

I can't believe how lazy I was today.

I spent about an hour, broken up into spurts throughout the day, pimping out my Facebook. I also, in spurts, washed dishes and took a very, very long nap.

I really, really want to watch the SNL season premiere, but don't know if I can stay up that late.

Most of the things I wanted to get done today, didn't get done.

And you know what? I'm OK with it.

I'm OK with it in the sense I didn't spend a lot of time on Mah Johng today. However, I've just spent two lazy Saturdays in a row. I guarantee, however, there won't be a third, because I'm going to Dudley, Massachusetts with some people from my church for a workshop next weekend. And the weekend after that, I have a housesitting gig and won't be home.

I promise, Kittens, that tomorrow's entries won't be as boring as this one. What can I say? I had a boring day.

At least my entire life isn't all that dull.

No comments: