Monday, September 15, 2008

Repeat After Me, Kittens...

Oohhhhhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaammmmaaaaaaaaaa...Joooooooooooooe Biiiiiidennnnnnnnnnnn...nooo McCaaaaaaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Lots of blogs are doing their part to get the Democrats elected November 4th. I personally have campaigned for Obama, both as an individual and on behalf of the NEA, and am working with a small church group to figure out what else we can do.

Well, I've been chanting that mantra (long story as to how it came about), and I'm hoping that karma will help. One can't rely strictly on karma alone, I'm well aware of that, but in this election, EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.

I find it strangely comforting. It quiets me down.

So please, do your part for the Obama campaign, each and every day, till November 4th. And keep on chanting!

Ooooooohhhhhhhbaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa...Joooooooooeeeeeeeeee Biiiiiiiiiidennnnn...noooooooooo McCaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

No comments: