Thursday, February 26, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: February 26, 2009

Welcome, Kittens, to my first edition of Booking Through Thursday.


It's a quick little meme that I found through Kristi.

Here are this week's questions (all, of course, related to books, hence the name):

Hardcover? Or paperback? Whatever I can get my hands on either first or cheapest, depending how badly I want the book.

Illustrations? Or just text? Usually just text. I like to use my imagination when I read, especially when it comes to nonfiction.

First editions? Or you don’t care? Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care.

Signed by the author? Or not? See above response.

See how quick that was? I'm adding this to my reader...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer paperback because they fit in my purse better!

Vickie said...

That was a quick meme.

I get my books anyway I can as well. The cheaper, the better.

drollgirl said...

i'm with you all the way on this!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said but I do think Yaya has a good point about fitting a paperback in the purse.

Anonymous said...

Loved the Jimmy Crack corn comment! (thanks for the shout out too!)