Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 9: Time Has Come Today

It's all about time this week on the Saturday 9!!!

1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?
It depends. Usually a little past midnight on Saturday, after I've returned home from my Friday night debauchery. ;)

2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?
Teaching kids. I'm at work!

3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?
Either I watch The Rachel Maddow Show, get ready for bed, or am in bed, sleeping (as was the case last night).

4. What is your most frequent activity online?
It would be a tie between blogging and Facebooking.

5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?
Saturday! It's the one day I have completely to myself, where I can sleep in and go about my day at my own pace. I rarely schedule anything for a Saturday unless I want to do anything. If I want to be a lazy schmuck all day, I can.

6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?
Absolutely! I can't believe it's already February.

7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?
I love to read, obviously, but I also love to scrapbook, cross stitch, and exercise. I also love spending time with friends and family.

8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?
I'm single, so I spend a lot of time alone! I'm OK with it for the most part. There are days when I wouldn't mind having someone in my life, but with 11 friends having gone through either divorces or breakups in the past two years, it gives me pause.

9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?
SLEEP. I love naps!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

OK, you have Keurig envy...and I have envy that you like to exercise. My form of exercise is walking from the door to my car and my car to my office. LOL!

I can't believe it is Feb already too. Can you imagine? I'm going to sneeze and it will be March. LOL!

Have a great weekend!! :)

Vickie said...

I have already decided that I am old. My oldest daughter is 8 years old. When did that happen?!

If I had a extra hour, I would also sleep. But blogging comes close. I could use it for reading! jOh, who am i kidding, I would be sleeping.

Kitten said...

Jodi: Sneeze soon!!!! How 'bout now?

Vickie: I love when we set the clocks back in the fall and get that extra hour of sleep. It is absolutely wonderful, that extra hour. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...