Sunday, February 8, 2009

More post mix-ups...

I've received some comments that the Brian Williams Sesame Street videos aren't able to play due to embedding restrictions. Well...just went on YouTube and learned that the embedding's disabled. I wrote the posts directly off YouTube's site, thinking I could avoid that problem, but...oh well.

I'll fix the links sometime this week. But not tonight. I'm pooped! I just got back from a Grammys party. I left early because it's a school night, and what am I doing? Blogging! I can't fall asleep just yet...

Anyhoo, I will let you know when I've fixed everything up...

And that reminds me...I promised y'all a post about why I adore Brian Williams. That will come soon; I've already got a long list of posts I have to write for you.

But now, it's time for bed.

Goodnight, Kittens!

No comments: