Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Super Sunday Stealing

And now, for the February 1, 2009 edition of Sunday Stealing.

1) What was your dream growing up?
I wanted to be an actress.

2) What talent do you wish you had?
I'd love to walk and chew gum at the same time!

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A mudslilde.

4) What was the last book you read?
Tarzan's Tonsillitis. Read the review here.

5) Worst Habit?
I'm the worst housekeeper ever.

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Send me your pic. I'll make a decision once I see it. And no, don't send me a photo of George Clooney unless you really ARE George Clooney. :)

7) What is your favorite sport?
I love college basketball! College players don't seem to have the ego that the pros do.

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
See #6. And it all depends, as well, if you've got good hygiene and fresh breath.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Being on the edge of bankruptcy. Long story, I'm going to tell it on the blog someday, but I'm not quite ready to tell it yet.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Parts of my back molars don't have any tooth enamel...and amazingly enough, only one of these molars has a cavity.

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
As long as you're not trying to sell me something, and as long as you weren't trying to get me to join a cult, I'd invite you in. Also see #6 and #8.

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd love to lose a few pounds, but just as much for health reasons as for aesthetics.

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I'd be your conscience...in real life, I'm a freakin' goody two-shoes.

14) Ever been arrested?
Nope.

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Put it in the bank! Save up some dough!

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I don't really have one favorite thing...I like to read, blog, cook, travel, spend time with friends and family, and go to parties.

17) Biggest pet peeve?
Oooohhhh, where do I start? Probably people who have very bad grammar and spelling. I have two friends who are like me in the sense that, whenever we text each other, we use complete sentences and correct spelling. Meanwhile, I have another friend who graduated Phi Beta Kappa, Harvard degree, and she does all of the abbreviations and poor grammar in her texts. Go figure.

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Loyal.

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
Sigh...I said in a previous post that I've got a PhD in Unrequited Love from the School of Hard Knocks. If it happens, it happens; I'm in no rush. Still, I've been unlucky so many times I wonder if I'm destined for eternal singlehood.

20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh?
Pittsburgh. Read my theory about it here.

6 comments:

.............................. said...

Aaah... Nice stuff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Put it in the bank?! You only live once!!


Sadly, my dream as a kid was to be a "maid" and a "babysitter"....guess what I am today, even after 2 college degrees....a 'nanny' and an 'office cleaner'...Lol!

Kimber said...

LOL Love the answer for #2. Have a great day!

Lisa G said...

You're batting a 1000 today :)

Vickie said...

My dream was to be an archeologists. While I was in college, I realized I would need more schooling. As you can see, I am not an archeologists.

Ouch, no tooth enamel!

Kitten said...

Thanks for the positive vibes, y'all! :)