Monday, February 2, 2009

TAG--I'm it!!!!

The fabulous drollgirl tagged me for this one! Merci, mon amie!!

1) What are the 3 things you would save out of your burning house?
My two cats, my purse, and my cell phone.

2) What was the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Street Gang: The Complete Sesame Street, by Michael Davis

3) Do you nap a lot?
Not as often as I used to.

4) Who was the last person you hugged?
A friend of mine at church.

5) Where would you like to be at this very moment?
Someplace warm and sunny.

6) What is the last thing you said out loud?
"Hi guys!" Greeting to the cats upon coming home this evening.

7) What websites do you always visit when you go online?
CNN, Facebook, and Blogger.

8) What was the last item you bought?
An oil change and a tire rotation. OK, I know...a refill for my Advair.

9) What is your most challenging goal?
To lose weight.

10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Tuscany...beautiful, beautiful Tuscany...

11) Favorite Vacation spot?
I adore the Mexican Riviera...Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo...take me back!

12) Say something to the person who tagged you:
Drollgirl, I heart your blog! You are open, honest, and funny!

13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Cheez Its.

14) What is your favorite item of clothing?
My Lees.

15) Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?!
I have a pair of comfy fleece sliders that I wear nearly everywhere. They are soooo warm during the winter!

16) Name one thing you can not live with out:
Humor.

17) What do you envy?
I try not to spend too much time envying things. That having been said...people who get to travel to exotic places at the drop of a hat.

18) If you could only have one 3 course meal for eternity,what would it be?
My favorite meal made by my mom: pork chops with mustard, homemade mac n' cheese, and homemade applesauce. My mouth's watering just thinking about it.

19) If you could have one superhuman power, what would it be?
The ability to read minds.

20) If you could contribute to any charitable organization, what would it be, and why?
I'd like to join the cause for pancreatic cancer research. It doesn't get that much attention, and it's what killed my maternal grandmother. She was 60.

And now...I tag thee:

NurseExec
Hula
Jenners

If you've been tagged, all you have to do is follow these two steps:
Step 1: Respond and rework — Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag other people.

And if you weren't tagged, and you'd like to play along...you're welcome to do that, too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would save your cell phone??! You know they can replace those right!? ;)

Anonymous said...

Gracias!

Jenners said...

Thanks for tagging me! I like this ... and I like that I get to change it around! I'll get to it at some point ... but I'm not going to promise when!!! HAHA!

And I just LOVE Cheez-its! I actually am addicted to those new Duo ones with the Cheddar and the Parmesan. I just can't have them in the house because I will just eat the whole box!

And I would love to see if you come up with any "found" poems!

Jodi said...

I want to go to Tuscany after seeing that movie "Under the Tuscan Sun". What beautiful scenery!

By the way...I made tuna w/cheese sandwiches tonight for dinner and Kraft Mac and cheese. I told my hubby I had to tell you that as we were eating. LOL! I know you love it like I do. I figured it was an easy dinner especially with my now new bum toe. Ugh!! LOL!

Amber said...

I dunno if I could hack what people thought of me when they first meet me. It'd certainly make me blush if they could read my mind when I meet them.
What a fun tag!