Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bad, bad writing

Jenners has recently started a new feature of her blog, Fun and Games with Jenners.This first game has to do with bad writing. The rules are simple: write an introduction to a novel, as poorly as you can.

Here we go! I thought of this one in the car (where I have my best thoughts):

"Sally saw six serpents slithering slowly southward so slowly she saw slimy snails suddenly speed southwest."
--from my first novel, Sally Seahorse and the Seaurchins



Want more bad writing? Click the link above!

9 comments:

Brandi. said...

Huh?! LOL!! That's great, I love it. :)

CDB said...

Very clever!

Or should I say "Stealthily silly"?

Anonymous said...

I love these, they are hilarious!

Heather said...

WOW! What a tongue twister!!!

Vickie said...

Oh my gosh, that was cool!

Lisa G said...

LOVE it!

Jenners said...

Yay! You played! This one certainly won't be read in speech therapy classes -- or will it? I love it -- although I cannot read it aloud! I will put it up in the next round of entries!

Kitten said...

Thanks guys! This was fun to do!

Melanie Gillispie said...

Well, 34 years fell away suddenly and I was back in speech therapy trying my best to say S's like other children. I'm so traumatized now....